Dear Potential Disney Grad2B,
Did you hear that you could benefit from The Walt Disney Company’s Leadership, Employee and Customer Excellence training right in Calgary ? And did you know that the Alberta Job Grant will share the cost of training employees* of private company's and non-profit organizations PLUS pay travel costs if your employees are outside of Calgary?*
Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce is helping to bring Disney Institute to Calgary so that you can benefit from Disney's Approach To Leadership Excellence, Employee Engagement and Quality Service —key elements of a successful business in pursuit of exceptional customer experiences and sustainable results.
Focusing on the customer experience has become the single most important way for an organization to achieve success—often becoming its key differentiator and competitive advantage.
You can benefit from learning the Walt Disney Company's proven best practices to positively impact your organization and the customers you serve as you are immersed in leadership, work culture and service at the three-day 2019 Western Canada ACC Excellence Summit featuring Disney Ins titute March 5-7, 2019 at The Coast Plaza Hotel & Conference Centre in Calgary, Alberta.
Thanks to the Alberta Chambers of Commerce sponsorship, the cost of this 3-day summit is 67% lower for you than the exact same courses taught in the United States plus you save exchange rate, time and travel costs.
All previous Summits have sold out; enroll today and save $100.00 per person until June 22, 2018 CLICK HERE
Disney's Approach To Leadership Excellence Day 1 Learn How To:
- Identify the personal and organizational values that drive you as a leader
- Create alignment between your personal values and vision and those of the business or team
- Share a compelling vision for the future that drives action today
- Understand the values-infused role of a leader in culture-building and team support
- Sustain your organization's values and vision during times of change
- Establish your own legacy as a leader
Disney's Approach To Employee Engagement Day 2 Learn How To:
- Adapt Disney business insights to assess and improve your organizational culture
- Shape your work culture based on desired employee behaviors and select people who are a right fit
- Use training strategies that ensure employees are confident in their roles
- Improve communication, empower employees and strengthen morale
- Create a supportive environment through genuine care and recognition programs
Disney’s Approach To Quality Service Day 3 Learn How To:
- Assess and improve your organization's commitment to quality service
- Differentiate and elevate your service to become a provider of choice
- Design standards for quality service and create a consistent service experience
- Gauge the needs, wants, stereotypes and emotions of your customers at an individual level
- Understand the processes necessary to develop a culture that consistently delivers exceptional service
- Recover effectively from a service failure and turn it into an opportunity to strengthen customer relations
Who can benefit?
- Explore key business practices that make Walt Disney Parks & Resorts a worldwide success
- Adapt Disney's insights to help drive business and sustain a competitive advantage
- Build stronger leadership to foster a healthy and productive culture
- Deliver a world-renowned customer experience
- Discover how to adapt the best practices of a global operation
- Learn time-tested approaches to culture, service and leadership for your brand
- Lead efforts to raise the standards in your team or organization
Aspiring Leaders & Front Line Personnel
- Gain skills and knowledge to advance your career and/or current role PLUS add a Disney Degree to your credentials
This program is designed for executives, entrepreneurs, professionals, aspiring leaders and front line personnel interested in discovering how the Disney organization drives financial results, generates repeat business, and provides a sustainable long-term competitive advantage.
Lethbridge Chamber of Commerce is a Disney approved Marketing Superstar helping to bring Disney Institute to Western Canada.
Coordinated by Invest In You Today
Sponsored by Alberta Chambers of Commerce